We have gathered quite a few resources for upcoming state testing. Please visit the State Testing portion of our website to see our Assessment Schedule, what is mandatory for the state, what the tests actually assess, and other information. We also have a link to PARCC Released Items that will help students better understand […]
Parker Arts has joined forces with the local community to offer an arts-based approach to dealing with the dangerous world of cyber-bullying. In addition, families can engage with expert speakers and obtain the resources they need to learn what can be done to prevent cyber-bullying and ultimately stop it. About the Event Over a dozen different […]
Watch the C2E Future Ready Video
Special thanks to C2E Parent Keith Hughes for the video!
Challenge to Excellence is a no-tuition public charter school in Douglas County, Colorado.
We offer Elementary (K-5), and Middle school (6-8).
Our goal is to produce well rounded students who:
- achieve at their ability level
- actively pursue their own education
- utilize 21st century learning and critical thinking skills to solve real world problems
- are effective communicators,
- Exemplify a positive self-image with the desire, ability and tools to be productive members of an ever changing, global society.
C2E combines research based, best practice curriculum with technology integration for excellence in education. Beyond performing well on standardized tests, our students are able to apply their learning to real life problem solving and production of creative outcomes.