Students collect mammoth-sized donations for Coats for […]
One schools way of incorporating humor with a tutorial […]
Watch the C2E Robotics Video
Challenge to Excellence is a no-tuition public charter school in Douglas County, Colorado.
We offer Elementary (K-5), and Middle school (6-8).
Our goal is to produce well rounded students who:
- achieve at their ability level
- actively pursue their own education
- utilize 21st century learning and critical thinking skills to solve real world problems
- are effective communicators,
- Exemplify a positive self-image with the desire, ability and tools to be productive members of an ever changing, global society.
C2E combines research based, best practice curriculum with technology integration for excellence in education. Beyond performing well on standardized tests, our students are able to apply their learning to real life problem solving and production of creative outcomes.