Thanks to parent and teacher volunteers, C2E offers two types of opportunities for sports participation. Competitive sports for our middle school students include teams for Boys Soccer and Girls Volleyball in the fall, Boys and Girls Basketball in the winter and Girls Soccer in the spring.
C2E also offers clubs sports for all grades (depending on the event), which include running club, wrestling, jump rope club, tumbling club, and more. Be sure to watch the website for new additions and information!
- Page 1: C2E INTERSCHOLASTIC PARTICIPATION FORM:
- Emergency information
- Doctors physical permit for athletic participation, signed
- Page 2: EXPECTATIONS FOR ATHETICS/RESPECT PLEDGE:
- Parent and student sign both forms on same page
- Page 3: ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS/REFUND POLICIES:
- Grade and attendance requirements for athlete, signed by parent and student
- Fees required and refund policy, signed by parent and student
- Page 4: PICK-UP POLICY AND AGREEMENT:
- Explanation of student pick-up for practice and games, signed by parent and student
- Page 5: UNIFORM CARE AGREEMENT:
- Care for and replacement fees, signed by parent and student
- Page 6: AUTHORIZATION TO DRIVE FORM:
- This form must be filled out correctly, and cleared by office.
- This form will need a current copy of the persons driving DECLARATIONS PAGE taken from your insurance renewal paperwork.
- Upon clearance parent will be permitted to drive other students to games
Students must have all forms and fees in before being eligible to attend practice.
Maps to Schools for Games (Driving Directions):
American Academy: 6971 Mira Vista Lane, Castle Pines North, CO 80108
Aurora Academy (soccer fields) Location: Lowry Sports Complex at 8400 E. Lowry Blvd., Denver, CO. Fields are on the South side of the complex.
Cherry Creek Academy
Legacy Academy (Elizabeth)
Platte River Academy
St. Mary's Academy