On Parent Portal, you will find access to accurate, current and confidential information about your child(ren)'s school attendance, grades, class assignments and more. This is a very important account to stay up to date with! All out going communication is not only sent to your personal email address but aslo to your portal account. New parents will be contacted the summer prior to beginning to set this account up.
Important information regarding your Parent Portal Account:
Douglas County School District has implemented a Parent Portal as a means to further promote educational
excellence and to enhance communication with parents. The Portal allows parents to view their own child’s school
records anywhere, any time. Every parent is expected to act in a responsible, ethical and legal manner when
accessing the Douglas County School District Parent Portal. The portal is available to every parent or legal
guardian of a student enrolled in the Douglas County School District. The following guidelines are in place to insure
the safety and privacy of each student.
1. Parents are not to share their passwords with anyone, including their children.
2. Parents are not to attempt to harm or destroy data of their own children, of another user, school or district
network, or the internet.
3. Parents are not to use the Portal for any illegal activity, including violation of privacy laws. Anyone found to be
violating laws may be subject to Civil and/or Criminal Prosecution.
4. Parents are not to access data or any account owned by another parent.
5. Parents who identify a security problem with the Parent Portal must notify their school immediately, without
demonstrating the problem to anyone else.
6. Parents who are deemed as a security risk to the Parent Portal or any other Douglas County School District
computers or networks, will be denied access to the Parent Portal.
7. Step-parents, who are not the legal guardians, will not be able to access their step children's information from
8. Portal account permissions are issued for the duration of a school year.